Land for Sale in Iredell County NC
Iredell County NC is geographically one of the longest counties in North Carolina, stretching nearly 50 miles North to South connecting Yadkin and Mecklenburg counties. Elevations across Iredell County span from 1,760 ft atop Fox Mountain on the Brushies, down to gently rolling countryside broken by occasional hills and river valleys. The Catawba River and Lake Norman are the prominent water feature along the county's western boundary. Buy land for sale in Iredell County NC.
Find land for sale in Iredell County NC.
80.4± Acres - Buffalo Shoals Road - Iredell Co - $645,000
- 20± Acres in Pasture
- 1,200'+ on Paved Buffalo Shoals Road
- Gentle Slopes & Broad Ridges
- Young Wooded Areas w/ Nice Stream
- Great for Residence, Mini Farm & Hunting
65± Ac Farm - Near Union Grove - Iredell Co - UNDER CONTRACT!!
- 18± Acres Farm Land
- Access Via Deeded Farm Road
- Long Frontage on Hunting Creek
- Wooded Areas w/ Large Creek
- Great for Home, Hunting & Farming